XL Future Leaders Awards and Recognition
XL Future Leaders (XLFL) has received various awards and recognition throughout its existence since 2013. PT XL Axiata, Tbk designed XLFL as our flagship CSR initiative to promote quality education for the future generation across Indonesia. The recognition we got confirms our position as leading youth development program in the region and we will continue to expand our impact to larger society – not only to our existing students but also those who aspire to become future leaders.
In total, more than 65,000 university students have applied to join XLFL and we only select 150 students each year. We also have grown our initiative into 6 different types of youth program – from trainings, scholarship, to online learning platform.
XLFL list of awards and acknowledgments:
- Best CSR at Indonesia Golden Ring Award (Jakarta, 2013)
- Asia Corporate Excellence & Sustainability Awards (Singapore, 2014)
- Excellence in Provision of Literacy & Education category at The 8th Annual Global CSR Summit & Awards 2016 (Bali, 2016)
- The Best CSR Program at PERHUMAS Excellence Awards 2016 (Bandung, 2016)
- The Best CSR Program at Indonesia CSR Award 2017 presented by Economic Review & Asia Institute (Jakarta, 2017)
- The Best Youth Development Program in Indonesia Selular Awards (Jakarta, 2017)
- Excellence in Provision of Literacy & Education category at The 9th Annual Global CSR Summit & Awards 2017 (Langkawi – Malaysia, 2017)
All of these achievements are reflection of outstanding work performed by XL team, XL Future Leaders facilitators, and obviously our students.